CDAD hosts quarterly “Regional Caucus Meetings” to empower community development organizations and neighborhood groups by fostering geographically based collaboration, information sharing, and improved access to resources and services.
As of 2012, CDAD has expanded its scope and vision to include neighborhood associations and block clubs as voting members with full membership benefits. To this end, the spring caucus meetings are designed to formally introduce CDAD to local neighborhood associations, block clubs, and CB patrols; to discuss priorities and goals for neighborhoods city-wide; and to begin connecting you with CDAD resources that can help your group achieve its mission.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to demonstrate to CDAD the unique strengths and challenges that your neighborhood faces.
- Southeast – Monday, March 19, 2012 from 5-7pm at U-SNAP-BAC (14901 East Warren)
- Southwest – Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 5-7pm at All Saints Neighborhood Center (8300 Longworth)
- Northeast – Monday, March 26, 2012 from 5-7pm at Notown CDC (20017 Van Dyke)
- Northwest – Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 5-7pm at Grandmont Rosedale Development Corporation (19800 Grand River)
- Central – Tuesday, April 3, 2012 from 5-7pm at Family Place (8726 Woodward)
Please email Sloan Herrick to RSVP to the caucus meeting for your neighborhood and region.