Here you will find various resources and information that could be useful in realizing your community development vision.
Tools & Reports
- CDAD Strategic Framework Process Guide (see our Strategic Framework page)
- CDAD Industry Reform Concept Paper (described in greater detail on our Industry Reform page)
- Building Better Blocks – A University of Michigan study written by Masters of Urban Planning students, and commissioned by CDAD, on strategies to maximize the impact of Federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds on Detroit neighborhoods.
- Growing Stronger – A University of Michigan study written by Masters of Urban Planning students, and commissioned by CDAD, on expanding the capacity an for the Future of Detroit’s Community Development Corporation System
- Qualified CDAD Members are entitled to free membership in the Community Economic Development association of Michigan (CEDAM), and as such they are eligible to attend official CEDAM training sessions. Click here for the CEDAM Training Schedule.
CDAD Related Links
- Michigan Community Resources’ Vacant Property Campaign
- Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM)
- Detroit LISC
- Michigan Community Resources (MCR)
- Michigan Foreclosure Task Force
- Detroit Works Project (DWP)
- National Association for Community Economic Development Associations (NACEDA is the national trade association)